Tuesday 23 March 2021

Surat Lamaran Kerja Dalam Bahasa Inggris 2021


Kuala Lumpur, 20 Mart 2021

Attention to :



Head of Personnel

Armada Hotel

Lot 6 Section 52, Darul Ehsan

Petaling Jaya


Dear sir/Madam

 

Based on the website Armada Hotel Petaling Jaya, field on May, 5 2016 about the job as Armada Hotel, so with this I volunteered to fill posisition.

I have completed my undergraduate program Islamic Ekonomic the field of Universty Ar-Raniry, Banda Aceh Indonesia Country. I believes has the ability required for the job.

My current age is 25 years old and had worked in state-owned companies. In addition I also speak English well and  is able to operate a computer and the internet properly.

 

For your consideration, I have attached a curriculum vitae Me

 

Full name                    : Samsul Kamal

Place/ Date of Birth    : Aceh, 12 July 1990

Address                       : Block 21-13-7,Jln 4/112A Off  Jln Pantai Dalam Bukit Angkasa

  59300  Kuala Lumpur

No. phone/ Email        : 01118743542 / samsulk7@gmail.com

Status                          : Not Marriet

Last Education            : Degree of Islamic Economic

 

I am looking forward to interview , where I can explain all potential and ability to father my selft.

 

Yours sincerely

Samsul Kamal

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MANAGEMENT SYARIAH

  A. PENGAWASAN DALAM ISLAM Kata pengawasan dipakai sebagai arti harfiah dari kata controlling. Control adalah pengawasan, penilikan, peng...